Maxblue RPWFE (with CHIP) Replacement for GE® RPWFE Refrigerator Water Filter | AQUACREST Affiliate Program Products
NSF 53, 42, 372
300 gallons (1137 liters) / 6 months
0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
20-100 psi (140-689 kPa)
33-100 °F / 0.6-38 °C
*The following claims have not been tested and certified by NSF: compatibility claims.
The above statement is accordance with the NSF General Policy 25. Please note the certification information is only applicable to Waterdrop, not representing other brands on this page.
**The above brands do not source or sponsor the water filter. The manufacturers' names and model numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
The manufacturer is HongKong Ecoaqua Co., Limited. Made in P.R.C
- The refrigerator water filter is NSF 401&53&42 certified to reduce a wide range of harmful substances in water, and also certified by authoritative NSF 372 for lead-free materials.
- GE RPWFE, WSG-4, DWF-36, WF277, R-3600, MPF15350, OPFG3-RF300, RWF1063, RWF3600A. GE is used for reference purposes only.
- Our professional research team makes effort to produce perfect fit refrigerator filters with exquisite engineering design without water leakage issues.
- The filter adopts 100% selected coconut shell carbon block that has larger surface area and more micropores than inferior carbon block, which has a better adsorption effect, thereby improving the taste of water.
- We strive to save your precious time by offering tool-free refrigerator filter replacement. Installation can be easily completed within a few minutes.
- We always strive to provide a higher-efficiency and lower-cost water purification solution for you to ensure healthy and safe drinking water for you and your family.